08 September 2011

LIFE OF THE PARTY...

...well, can't really say that of myself lately, at least in the blogosphere. I always have some projects on the go and a post will come soon. For those blogs I regularly visit and semi-regularly comment, my apologies for not doing the latter. I'm just all commented out as of late. And a special thank you to my readers and commenters, especially to those who abhor this space.

Work and other matters are intruding. What time is it now? ...err, 1:06 am EDT and I'm just finishing with the daily toil. The body is lethargic and my brain hurts big time.

Anyhow, this seems a good time as any to advertise my services with a promotional video. Bookings are $420. I'm available for all kinds of parties...



Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Fluffy Kerpuffle said...

Your labels on this post make me sad. 

In other news, this video is fun to watch with the sound muted.

TH2 said...

It's been a Samuel Beckett kind of week. "Muted"? I think the song is quite catchy.

AllenT said...

The opening struck me as Willy Wonka meets Lady Gaga - G rated version
Only in Bollywood.

Patrick Button said...

$420 to steal our women?

TH2 said...

Al: You're right. The hat makes him Willy Wonka. Saw the film as a kid (Gene Wilder version).

Patrick: If I recall correctly, the guy in the white suit was her mobster date - not exactly respectful of the ladies. So I guess it's Bollywood justice that another guy comes along to steal the girl.

AllenT said...

Yup, the Gene Wilder version was what I was thinking of as well.

Post a Comment