08 February 2011

MICHAEL VORIS ON THE MICHAEL COREN SHOW

Perhaps some of my American readers are unaware, but recently Michael Voris of Real Catholic TV appeared on a current affairs program north of the border, hosted by Canadian Catholic author and columnist Michael Coren (check for him in my blogroll). I have not elsewhere seen Voris interviewed in such a format. The Michael Coren Show, very popular up here, is broadcast on the more or less Protestant station CTS. Interestingly, Voris did not appear on Canada's Catholic network Salt + Light TV. Hmmmm... I wonder why a prominent Catholic like Voris was not asked to appear? Fr. Thomas Rosica, CEO of the Salt and Light Catholic Media Foundation, lately interviewed John Allen Jr., another prominent Catholic in the media. Maybe Fr. Rosica has more important matters of concern at the present time. But that is another story. Speaking of Salt + Light TV, stay tuned for my next post. Anyway, enjoy the show...



Share/Bookmark

11 comments:

Al said...

Yup, I'm aware, but then I subscribe to Voris' YouTube channel.
Speasking of Fr. Rosica, I have a couple comments, but will save them for the S+L post. Will simply ask at this point if you saw the article he wrote for the Feb 2011 Columbia magazine? (Which will give you a clue about some of my comments.)

TH2 said...

No I am unaware of that article. Do you have a link? I would be very interested in reading it.

Anonymous said...

I believe this may be the article referred to above.

http://www.kofc.org/un/en/columbia/detail/2011_02_verbum.html

TH2 said...

Many thanks, Anonymous.

Al said...

The Kcs have the Feb issue up on the website. The article is titled Rediscovering the Word of God
by Father Thomas Rosica, C.S.B.
Pope Benedict XVI teaches about God's dialogue with humanity through the Bible.

@ the link anonymous gave

http://www.kofc.org/un/en/columbia/detail/2011_02_verbum.html

TH2 said...

Thx for confirming, Al.

Teresa said...

I subscribe to Michael Voris' You Tube channel also.

That was a brilliant interview by Voris.
Excellent post, TH2!

Anonymous said...

Mr.Coren you said you don't agree with everything that Mr.Voris says..like what..just wondering b/c he hasn't said anything thatseems wrong..please give a specific example as to what you don't agree with..thanks :)

Ron Conte said...

Michael Voris' teaching on the Trinity is heresy.

Cynthia said...

I watched that interview about 4 times.  It was an awesome interview.  Voris is amazing.  I get very angry when people, with no foundation, say that Voris is heretical.  I'm a premium subscriber and have listened to a lot of his material.  He is extremely faithful to the TRUTH. 

@TH2 Coren just says he doesn't agree with everything all his guests have to say.  It seems to be a standard line he uses and he says that prior to all interviews.  He is now on Sun News and he seems to have dropped that line. 

TH2 said...

Hi Cynthia: Yes, a great interview. I, too, noticed that Coren used the "doesn't agree with everything" disclaimer. He's more straightforward and blunt on Sun TV...Just noticed the video is no longer available.

Post a Comment