15 September 2010

TH2 ON TWITTER

I have crossed the Twitter Tiber. Some reasons:
  • Much better than the "Fake Twitter Feed" (previously) for advising of blog status and imminent posting.
  • 140 characters a very good alternative to my insufferably long posts.
  • Would like to commentate when on the road via mobile device (still have to learn).
  • Notification to readers of articles and information deemed worthy of perusal.
  • Quick and efficient way of launching spatially expansive thermobaric bombs at enemies of the Roman Catholic Church. Just too many heretics and apostates to analyze and, thus, Twitter issuances would supplement semi-regular article posting at this blog. It's just too fun annoying liberals :)
Sill trying to understand how this system works, but I'll eventually ascend the learning curve. My tweets will be posted in a gadget in the top left sidebar.

Follow TH2 the twerp on Twitter



Share/Bookmark

12 comments:

RomanCatholic Deacon said...

OK, traddeacon is following you now!
Deacon John

TH2 said...

Thank you, traddeacon. You are my first follower! Your prize: Rosary intention for you and yours.

Mary said...

Now I'm following Weird Al AND YOU!

TH2 said...

Merci, m'lady. Will start tweeting soon.

Anonymous said...

Will this mean fewer of your thought-provoking blog posts?

TH2 said...

No it will not, Anonymous. Got one essay nearly completed, others in the works. As for "thought-provoking"... you are overestimating me. I'm just a lowly compiler. Thank you for the interest.

LarryD said...

Since I'm already a full-fledged twit, I see no need for the redundancy.

TH2 said...

Did not know you were on. If you're public/no lock, I'll follow you.

LarryD said...

TH2 - you misunderstood my poor attempt at humor. I meant that since I'm a twit to begin with, there's no need for me to be on Twitter.

TH2 said...

Well, sir, the evidence now shows that, since I misunderstood, I am a bigger twit than yourself. You can see me in action here

LarryD said...

TH2 - I remember that day! I thought it was a stroke of genius when Oliver ran himself over.

TH2 said...

I laughed so hard when I first saw that scene. My stomached contracted.

Post a Comment